Thursday, August 29, 2013


This morning, I was blessed to be able to shoot a "game day" picture. This weekend is the kickoff to the game frenzy state called Alabama. The poking and teasing gets more intense as the season wears on. The Bama folks get there game taunts ready while the Auburn fans gear up for  another round of slamming us while we are down. I am an Auburn fan but try not to allow myself to become frustrated by  the obnoxious folks on both sides of the field.
After the shoot, my lunch friends joined me at the park for what we had hoped would be a refreshing time. It had a feel of the old days to it, and we will be going back to the indoors until cooler weather.

We talked and dipped our feet in the spring water. We felt the cool, fresh, sweet water that people comes from miles to get in jugs.
While some sat on the grass and

others with cute pink toes played with the idea of tickling the cold water,
I was letting my feet soak in the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment