Friday, August 2, 2013

And they're off!  Or on! Since I knew today would be filled with three doctor visits, I took my flower craft bag with me. Armed with a craft, we headed off.  On our way to the doctor's office, we stopped at a yard sale. I found a shiny napkin which I quickly added to my flower crafts bag.  
I worked on more and more.  I am amazed at how wonderful they turn out every time I make one.


We stopped at several places looking for some feathers for birdcage veil that I have been asked to make. I cannot wait to get started.

Also came across this awesome material that will make the perfect shopping bag just like the one my dear friend, Sherry blogged about the other day.
Happy Crafting!
 

1 comment:

  1. I love those flowers! I'm sure you've already thought up thousands of ways to use them with that creative mind of yours. I'm jealous of that owl fabric. I've fallen in love with owly things lately. I even dreamed about finding owl brooches at a yard sale. lol

    ReplyDelete