Thursday, August 1, 2013

I made it. Once again, my son has helped me navigate the internet error messages. I could not log in today, because, let me see if I can explain it half way, my email provider and Google do not play well together. They pretend to be partners and great friends, but they overlap without exchanging info. Long story short. I had to log out completely. Then, I had to log in with the account that works for this site. My son says I have two Google accounts that creates NO harmony.


Anyway! Now that I am here, let me start out with my first ~ thirty one days thirty one blogs.
I ask myself, what do I want to accomplish with my blog? Discipline? Absolutely not! Show off my wonderful, magnatimous photographing ability? Nah! My simple life? Not sure a cluttered life would fall into simple. If you have been following my blog, you know that I am on a small adventure named OPERATION DECLUTTER! I would much rather sit and write about my hopes and aspirations to climb the clutter pile rather than actually doing the work.

Today is pay bills and work on office area. It is almost noon. The day is half over, and I feel like all I have done is broke into my blogger account.

I feel cluttered lately. My writing is indicative of that. I ramble from room to room without direction.

Declutter update: Budget: We have all the medical bills sorted out. In two years, they should all be paid.                     Body: So far, as of this morning, I have lost 36.5 pounds. This Saturday will make 35 weeks since I started. It may take another 35 weeks to get to my ideal weight, but I am on my way.                      House: I am slowly working on the junk by selling and giving it away. My house has some semblance of order now. It seems to be so slow as well. One item here, one item there. Then, I go to yard sales and thrift stores.  I see something that I can resell and supplement the photography. My sister says I must make a deal. If I buy it to resell, it must be sold within 30 days or I have to give it away. I must deal with the clutter by throwing out and cutting the incoming!
                              Photography: I have not cleared out as much as I would like but I have been using more things. With the selling of one thing, I found buyers for a new hobby. In the last month, I have had two brides special order veils from me. I have two more orders and the creativity in my blood is starting to move.  I am screaming NO NOT YET! I must get rid of some more before I take on another hobby. But it is helping supplement my love of photography.

Because I love photography, I shall try to include a picture as well every day.
From my downstairs bathroom
 
Ever since we re-modeled the downstairs bath, I love cleaning that area. So the bath stays a pretty clean most of the time.

1 comment:

  1. Yaaay! I'm so glad you didn't let your blogging challenge defeat you this morning! What a great first post for the month.

    After chatting with you this morning I went to the garden where I weeded and gathered the tomatoes. I also sweated buckets. I guess I've now got to can tomatoes this afternoon. I should have gone shopping! :)

    ReplyDelete