Thursday, August 15, 2013

I have been trying to figure out why I feel such an urgency to get everything done right this minute. I feel like I am spinning my wheels. It is such slow progress. If I relax and look back, WOW! I have come a long way. In reality, I am not spinning my wheels. They are just slow torqueing the way along. I have moved all the sewing material into the guest loft. I also am moving all of the veils and veil making material to my house from Jonathan's. The wedding and prom dresses will stay there for now.

On one of my trips, I found the coolest button that goes perfect with every flower I make.

I have also discovered that gawdy, old, polyester suits tend to have some awesome button. Yes, I will buy this for $.25 and strip the buttons and go on my way. It was hard at first. It looks a lot like waste, and I think, we are a society with great amounts of waste.

I was drawn to my wedding "Love" box this morning. I had to pull out my favorite piece and snap a couple of pictures again.
I added the ring to the top hat by just laying it on there.
 
Lunch with my Thursday pals!
Happy lunching!

No comments:

Post a Comment