Friday, August 16, 2013

Good Morning! Maybe all I need is a deadline to feel the motivation to get things done. Last night, my youngest little birdie called and discussed an impromptu party at my son's house. Jon's birthday was yesterday, and mine is Monday. So, I am on my way to DOING THINGS that have to be done before I can leave the house.

First things first-My scale was on my side again this morning. I lost another half pound bringing the total to 39.5 pounds lost. WOOHOO! Then I made my bed and straightened my bedroom.

The rest of the house is clean, so my goal today is my office and photography pile. While my husband is out installing a new hitch on his Honda Civic ( we love our bikes), I am going to work on the office and loading things to take to my son's house. 

Happy Accomplishing!

                                           Baines Gap, just down the road (12 miles) from our house.

1 comment: