Saturday, August 31, 2013

Let me see if I can make a long story short.
 
I woke up Friday, got packed, and headed to my son's house.
There was so much to do. Plans were to get my first ever acrylic nails put on, deliver my son to the airport, and travel 6 more hours to see my sister.
Once I was in the car, I knew my car was sickly. The trunk release button would not work, the interior door lights would not work, the airbag light stayed on, the battery indicator says ????????? instead of 12.6, and the interior above lights would not work. The car runs great, but with travel plans, I cannot take chances. My first stop was for the Mani-pedi Nails stop. It took forever and a minute. 2hrs 40 mins to be exact!!!!! With time being short, I drove over to my sons house without having a chance to get my car checked out. He hooked his computer program up to it.  NO MECHANICAL TROUBLE CODES!!!!!
 
We drove his car to the airport, and I canceled plans for me to travel at all. 
 
Today, my husband and I pulled and checked a few fuses. We then went to find out if the battery was bad. We replaced the battery and still had problems. I called my dad, who gave us a few pointers and things to check. We pulled and checked all fuses, relays, breakers, and alternator. My car still has problems and we are no closer to the solution.  I guess we are closer because we do know what it is not! My Buick has four different fuse boxes, so you can imagine the time we are having.
 
So much for long story short!!!!
Happy Car Fixing day!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment