Monday, August 12, 2013

Monday morning! Unlike other people, I wake up thinking it is a brand new week of accomplishments. Maybe not every Monday. Some Mondays, I am unpacking all the camping or caving gear and, I do not see near as much potential on those mornings.

Today is full of grand potential. The first thing I do is grab my pictures to share with you the fun stuff.
This is a used Laura Ashley King Comforter I found for $5. I love it. Even though the window light cast an off color, it is black and white cotton. If I get tired of that, I can go back to the quilt I love.
 
Once I take and load the pictures, I plan to go get started on cleaning and decluttering.
 
 
The crafts, gifts, party, decorations, and books in the master loft (storage) need some love.

 
I also hope to accomplish some more editing. My computer pictures are in need of some love as well.  I have pictures from July 4th that folks are asking for. Plus, there are rodeo pictures that I can hardly wait to get to. Then, last Friday, I did a dress-model shoot that is awesome. Exciting pictures await me as soon as I go get a grip on some clutter.  
Then maybe in the afternoon, I will make my way down to my son's house to return a dress or two to the storage closet he lets me use at his house.

No comments:

Post a Comment