Sunday, July 26, 2015

Color Preference?

Sometimes, I capture an image that strikes me so well I dare to play with several edits.  Photographers are constantly pulled between color and black and white.  We live in a world of fun, creative ideas to enhance our lives.  One lesson in my photography class was to examine the work of others and find out what we like,  what part of the image speaks to us, what does it say, why do you see that, and do you like it?  Below are some examples of edits that may or may not do anything for you.   The image was taken on an early morning bike ride in Georgia (U.S.).  I love the color


And thought immediately of this scripture and edited below.

Just for my own curiosity, I used a black and white filter.
LOVE!!!
Then, I thought of different purposes and ideas which brought on the below edits.


I love them all.
Even the green!!!   
All images are the property of Sharon Brewer.  I hope you enjoy this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment