Tuesday, July 21, 2015

More on the Photo Shed

This week, I have been trying to focus on my photo storage shed.  My photo props need a home, and the Gracious Oaks need a storage area for wedding decor.  Last month, maybe the month before, I turned one corner of recovering the outside of the shed.  I am using gray pressure treated fencing that I bought from a friend's leftovers.

Today, I turned the other corner.  Steve watches the project from afar, being careful to let me make my mistakes.  After all, this is not his project.  Today, my arm was really wanting some muscles to hammer in the nails on the siding, but I managed.  The exercise is good for me, and the shed is coming right along.

I have so many projects going on that I feel that I never get anything done.  But I do.  I tell myself that anyway.  Sometimes, I complete a small project on purpose to prove to myself that I can finish something.  
Last weekend, I was able to see little Darcy again.  Two weekends in a row.  She is growing so fast.  She tries to talk and communicate with me but the second I turn on the video she is MUMS THE WORD!  Steve was able to sneak in last week and get some conversation with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment