Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Guntersville Has Art!


If there is an outdoor store anywhere around, my oldest daughter can feel it in her bones.  Christina  loves the outdoors and all the wonderful accessories that go with looking great while you hike, ski, bike, or boat.  Recently, my daughter and I were traveling from Huntsville to Gadsden and had to stop at Guntersville Outfitters

We shopped, tried on some clothes, and took our time before we paid for our selections.  We spoke with Dylan about summertime fun and her art projects.  She directed our attention to the display of wonderful art that she had for sale and smiled.  You could tell she loved each piece,  Artists are like parents; each work is a part of themselves. 
 

I loved the artist's sweet personality the moment I spoke to her.  The prices were amazing, and my daughter has artwork in her home that will always take her back to this time and place.



Dylan, it was a joy to meet you! Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to have you in our lives always.

No comments:

Post a Comment