Thursday, June 12, 2014

This week, I have tried to stay focused on just maintaining.  I have not really accomplished much in the declutter area.  This week, I have built a new trail on the property called Jessica's trail.  It is about 150-200 ft long. I completed about 100 ft so far. The baby birds have hatched and I try to take a picture every day of their progress.



Today, I went to the neighborhood field and picked some flowers. I called them mystery flowers, because I do not know what they are.  I sorted, bundled, and hung them to dry.  They will be added to wedding bouquets that I can offer to brides depending on how they dry.
I now have three bouquet ideas to offer to brides that want to get married on our property.


There will be more details on the "wedding" property soon, I hope!


No comments:

Post a Comment