Monday, June 2, 2014

It's a big day for me.  I have been working, once again, on my office. Declutter is what I say but Reclutter is what I find myself doing!!!  
Well, today I came to a big suitcase of old pictures that I took and tried to resale to all the softball T ball teams. I opened the suitcase and cleaned it all out, placing hundreds of baseball pictures in the trash.  I reminded myself the whole time that If noone thought they were good enough to buy, WHY AM I STORING THEM??????  A good thought to help me trash them.   But
Then my heart jumped for excitement when I realised I HAD THROWN AWAY PICTURES>    YES  me the great picture saver person  HAD THROWN AWAY pictures  and Good pictures at that!!!!!
Then I had to just come blog about it.  SO rejoice with me, my dear few friends who even follow me over here.
I want to hug each one of you.  All 4 of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment