Monday, June 2, 2014

So, I am working on decluttering. I find these boxes that I just taped up in April. WHAT  WHAT is in these boxes.  I know they are taped up for a reason. I have been walking pass them for two weeks, thinking I will get to them. Well, an hour ago was that time. As I am removing the tape, I remember. I had put fresh rose buds form my daughters yard in them in hopes that they would dry and be so so so pretty.  I opened to check and was surprised to find,
I had decided to do one box of Dogwood flowers.  My first attempt.  I am quite proud. I have a whole box. LOVE.  
The other box is of the rose buds and I LOVE them too.
I am so excited to work with them, but I digress.  I retaped them, stuck them back on the shelf, and continue with my declutter.

No comments:

Post a Comment