Sunday, July 20, 2014

Here I sit again, wondering why I do not make time to post everyday.  Sometimes, I think about moving all of my news and photos over here. Then, I remember this is where I go to be more personal. A friend said, this is less private than you think. She is right! I am shocked at how many people view my blog and I do not even know who they are.

I have been thinking about cleaning out my upstairs photo closet.  I am reminded of the clean sweep method where ALL IS REMOVED. Then, you redesign and layout the plan. Then you move things that you want to keep back in. I think I am too afraid of all the junk that I would think is worth keeping.

 For example, I have about 70 pairs of overalls that I have used in the past and will continue to.  Here is an example of what I use them for.
 
 
Since I am thinking of centering my focus to children's photography, I should keep the smaller overalls and let go of the others. Then I remember this one.
We had so much fun!  I love overalls. Still maybe it is time to thin down the collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment