Sunday, February 2, 2014

February comes again!

I have to find out how to blend my new nickname on Goggle with the old.
Update:
        House is just as messy, or so it feels like it. There is no way to measure progress when you have clutter everywhere. Guess I should take once a week pictures so that I can look back and see my progress. I have moved out the tuxes for a friend to sell in Birmingham. I have cleaned out both bathrooms. Some photo clutter has been cleaned out as well.
        Body is doing much better. I can hike 12 miles before my knees hurt. Before the knees would hurt at 8 miles. I was able to walk a half mile to a wild orange tree and carry 50 lbs of oranges back out the half mile. A week ago, I came within 1 pound of losing 60 pounds so far. Late night choices have set me back this week. I have a friend helping me get up by my bootstraps and kick this weight OFF!
         Budget has not shown much progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment