Monday, October 27, 2014

Good Days, So-So Days, and Frustrating Days

We all have them.  The sweet, relaxed, refreshing days along with the confused, depressed days make up the story of our life.  Some days, I wake up with my feet in the "go" position and nothing stops me.  I accomplish my to do lists, pay the bills, clean the tubs, and look for more to add to my list so that I can check it off.  Other days, I wake up going and quickly fizzle out accomplishing very little but still feeling good and relaxed. Today has not been one of those days.  I woke up thinking and planning of three projects at once.  It is after noon, and I am still trying to decide between three projects.  Those three projects are as follows: Clean my kitchen ( I mean CLEAN the kitchen),

sort and put away photo props (that involves setting a scene, taking pictures,



and putting them into storage), and work on my office closet.  All the while the real chores (paying bills) goes unattended.  I did design my logo to add to my props.

So I turn the corner of my day, and as Fly Lady says, START OVER, right here, right now! I think I will go finish the kitchen, then pay bills, then put away the suitcases.

No comments:

Post a Comment