Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Tuesday

O
 
     O  n Tuesday, April 22, 2014, I slept in until 10 a.m.  Around 1, I went to the bike shop and the Marketplace Thrift Store. The thrift store was closed, but the bike shop was so wonderful that I actually walked the Schwinn bike back down around 2:30 to let them fix it.  The adjusted the tube and put air in the tires. They did not charge me anything.  They also let me know that if I wanted to get the leak fixed in the mountain bike, it would cost $15.  Later, around 5, I rode down to the Saving Way  Thrift Store and over to the Big Spring Park.  Then, I rode back to the house on Clinton Avenue getting home at 6.  At 6:45, I jumped on my bike and went up to Maysville Street (8 blocks). Then over 4 blocks to Pratt then up the mountain 2 more blocks to watch the sunset at Cumberland Presbyterian Church. There is a nice view. Around 8, I was talking to Jessica, Brian, and Jonathan on google chat and mentioned to them that I saw a solid wood door on the way home.  They encouraged me to go get it with handtrucks. I rode my bike to where the door was before I hauled the heavy handtrucks down to haul the door home.  It was still there, 2.5 blocks away. I figured out how to prop the door on a pedal and put the handlebar through the doorknob hole.  Once it was home, I went to settle down for the night.(bike total : 8 miles)

No comments:

Post a Comment