Wednesday, May 23, 2018

I am always surprised at how fast time really does fly!  2018 is no exception. From January to Steve being laid off in February, to a trip visiting family around the country in March, to a new grandson in April, to allergies and a new job for Steve in May, I have barely been able to turn the pages of the calendar.  Spring normally has me thinking and shooting(photography) pageants, graduations, and award ceremonies.  This year, my only concern is surviving allergy season.  May is almost over and I can barely see the coming of the end of allergy season.

January gave us snow and fun as we bounced into the new year.
February gave us a pink slip, time to work on projects around the house, and apprehension to see what God had in store for us.  The company that Steve worked for closed their doors.  With time on our hands, we planned a trip to Washington State to see Jamie and Christina.
After three weeks out west, we came home to celebrate Darcy's third birthday.
                                   

April 12th, gave us Oliver James Woodroof.  Three and a half years ago, my friends wished me farewell. I was to be a grandmother.  All of my friends knew how much time I would invest in my new role, being a grandmother!  Darcy's brother, Oliver arrived two weeks after her third birthday.  TIME HAS FLOWN.


                     
























This year, we handled allergies differently.  I usually load up and head to Florida to avoid bronchitis.  Instead of Florida, I stayed locked indoors in Huntsville with the Woodroofs for three weeks. Then transferred to Jon's house in Oxford.  I am now at home trying to overcome the last hints of the season.  Between 6 meds and AC, I hope June will be filled with fresh air and clear lungs.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment