Monday, August 31, 2015

Finding order and more goodies

Today, I needed to go pick up and drop off some things at my son's house.  On my way, I went by Sears to exchange a broken shovel and do a few other errands.

When I go to town, I try to always drop in a thrift store or two.  It is a bit like therapy or an addiction.
Either way, today I found this beautiful doll bed that I cannot wait to use for another photo shoot with my Darcy girl.

It is made of oak and has rockers on the bottom.  

Another find was this laundry organizer that I figured to use in a future flea market booth to hang clothes to sell.  When I got home and thought of my own laundry room, I changed my mind.
BEFORE 
 AFTER

While I was at the store, we joked about the this cover that was tucked down inside which I thought was a zippered enclosure that allowed you to hide all the laundry in one big cover bag.  I WAS WRONG.  I pulled it out and found three things down inside the hanging bags.
This is what I thought was the organizer cover.
It is a canopy cover that says Georgia Tech on 4 sides.  
Under that, I found a Christmas wreath, new with tags.

Under the wreath, there was a cool book bag, new with tons of pockets.  

I did joke about not pulling everything out at the store because you never know when you will find $20.  Honestly, April, I had no clue.  No money, but definitely some treasures.

No comments:

Post a Comment