Thursday, September 5, 2013

Good Morning!
 
Yesterday morning, when I opened the door, right in front of the opening, there was a spiderweb covering 30% of the front doorway. I told my husband, "Kill it!" Not because it was dangerous, but because I was not going to tolerate spiders trying to catch ME in their webs.
 


This morning, on the edge of the porch, somewhat out of the way, I decided to showcase this wonder of God's creation.
While I am taking pictures of the spider, hummingbirds make the rounds to get their breakfast serum. This is not a very good picture and there is no hummingbird in it. Tomorrow, I will do my best to set the flash and get a good shot.

I mowed my yard a little bit and then made my way to ladies lunch and errands. I found this beautiful size 8 girls dress that I cannot wait to play with.

After errands, I went to the bike trail for a photo shoot.
 At the end of the lighted day, coming home, The sky was so pretty.

Oh and I dropped another half pound today!!!!! GO ME!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment