Monday, June 17, 2013

Declutter Budget-The budget has become more cluttered with over $50,000 in medical bills($8,000 is our portion).

Declutter House-The house has been more of a blessing. I try to keep up on three rooms and gain some progress in others. I had a small lunch party with some girlfriends last week. WE have been working on our yard, and it is looking great.

Declutter Body-I lost 3 more pounds to 196 making that a 30 pound acheivement. YAY! With the onset of summer, working in the yard, riding my bike, and doing more exercise, the calories have increased. I have bumped a little, because I was not paying attention.  My diet consultants have called me daily to let me know they will not settle for a half heart, no loss existance. So yesterday, I took control again and should have to resize my clothes in the closet again next Monday! At 197.5 this morning, I am expecting to start moving down again.
I am adding a catagory to the OPERATION DECLUTTER! Declutter Photography. This will consist of finishing projects and letting some props go.

This week is busy. I have two presentations that I am doing at Libraries for their summer reading programs about Caving. With my yard, I am trying to clean a small portion each day. The pool is coming right along.

No comments:

Post a Comment